Below I have listed 5 outdoor kitchen appliances everybody should consider. They all play a role in getting the most out of your outdoor living space. We are driven to enrich the outdoor living lifestyle.
- BBQ Grill or Smoker - Every outdoor kitchen must have a cooking unit. A grill or smoker is of utmost importance in any outdoor kitchen. At Premier we only carry the best quality and most reliable smoker and grills.
- Side Burner - It's not a necessity, but it helps to enhance the outdoor living lifestyle. A good side burner makes your kitchen very functional especially for the grilling enthusiast. What is better than making a homemade BBQ sauce on the side burner and grilling steaks on your Lynx Grill?
- Refrigerator - A fully equipped outdoor kitchen must have some type of beverage center, which is why a refrigerator is an outstanding add on to an outdoor kitchen. Easy access to beverages is very important while you're enjoying your outdoor living space.
- Bonus - A Kegerator is an added luxury for any outdoor kitchen. They are great for entertaining, as well as for the beer enthusiast.
- Pull-out Trash Unit - Nobody wants to stare at a trashbin. A pull-out trash unit is a great add on for an outdoor kitchen. Replace the eyesore of a trash can with a sleek stainless steel cabinet. Keep this in mind when you are considering the design of your outdoor living space.
- Sink - A sink can be one of the most convenient appliance in the outdoor kitchen. I know when I am cooking I am constantly washing my hands. With an outdoor sink you will not have to take the extra trips inside to wash your hands.